Take all the work out of splitting that wood pile with the new WoodEze 4-Ton Electric Log Splitter. The dependable 15 Amp, 1.75 horsepower electric engine runs on regular household current and features a ground fault breaker that protects against overload. With 4 tons of splitting force, this unit will split logs up to 20” long and 12” in diameter. The all steel construction makes this splitter durable and tough allowing for years of dedicated service. Fully assembled when delivered this 4-Ton Wood Splitter makes splitting logs a simple task. Two handed operation keeps your hands safe while operating. The left hand controls the hydraulic control lever, while the right hand controls the push button switch. The log splitter will freeze with the absence of either hand. Only after both hands release the controls will the log pusher start to return to the starting position. This splitter provides a consistent, convenient, and secure cutting motion every time. You are sure to get the job done quickly and easily with the WoodEze 4 Ton Electric Log Splitter! There is no noise or harsh fumes to deal with, so this log splitter can be used in the yard, in a shed, garage, or even in a basement. Safe and easy to operate!
• Splits wood with the push of a button. Plugs into a standard 120v outlet. This is the best 4 Ton splitter available.
• Will split logs up to 12″ in diameter and 20″ long with ease. True 4 Tons of Splitting Force (8,000 lbs) – BEWARE of look alike’s that claim 4 Ton as many are exaggerated.
• Over 1,000 units sold. We’ve been selling this unit for several years and keep replacement parts in stock.
• Arrives fully assembled in reinforced packaging to ensure secure delivery.
• Buy and Try for 30 days. 100% satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
See other products at this link: http://amzn.to/2cl4YVt
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”