Sunflair® Solar Ovens are affordable, fun and easy. They’re also highly portable, weighing only 1 lb, 2 oz. and folding down to the size of a seat cushion. • Cooks for 4-8 people. Deluxe Kit comes with everything you need to get cooking: 1 solar oven, 2 collapsible silicone pots, 1 3-lb round roaster, 2 baking/dehydrating racks, 2 heat conducting/baking trays, 1 solar oven thermometer, 1 carrying bag • State-of-the-art closed cell insulation. Oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F. Temperature varies depending on season and location. Compare to slow cookers that range between 180 – 300 F or a stovetop that reaches 212 F (boiling) with simmering at 180-190 F. Simmering is a gentler method of cooking, ensuring more tender and flavorful food. • Four-season cooking below 40 degrees latitude and three-season above. A UV index of 3+ is best for solar cooking. • Oven folds to 2 x 15.5 x 19 inches. Silicone pots collapse to 2 cm. Good to 485 F. Pots are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. • 30-day money-back guarantee. 1-year warranty. • Starter Recipes: White Rice: 3 cups water, 2 cups rice (wash only if required). Heat water until small bubbles can be seen (approx. 194 F). Place rice into the water and give a tiny stir. Leave in oven 20-40 min. or until done. • Whole Chicken: 1 whole chicken, thawed, 1 tbsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 1/2 tsp. paprika, 3/4 tsp. thyme, 3/4 tsp. garlic powder. Mix ingredients and sprinkle evenly over chicken. Place roaster in preheated oven for three hours or until done. • Sunflair® Solar Ovens provide more than the free power of the sun. They are a gateway to a better world. Almost half the planet’s population still cooks over wood fires, which contributes to health issues, deforestation, and climate change. Our ovens enhance the quality of life for everyone who uses them, and even those who don’t! This is why Sunflair donates a portion of our proceeds toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all.
• #1 Portable Solar Oven from Alaska to Afghanistan! Cook from sun-up to sundown.
• The most versatile solar oven on the market. Bake cookies or pizza. Dry fruits and herbs. Can accommodate a wide variety of cookware. No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
• Everything included to start cooking: 1 solar oven thermometer, 2 heat-conducting/baking trays, 2 baking/dehydrating racks, 1 enamelware pot, 2 silicone pots, and a handy carrying bag
• Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz! Durable and portable for Camping, Boating, RV-ing, Tailgating, Emergency Preparedness, Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
• Sunflair donates a portion of our proceeds toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all, both here at home and across the globe.
See and buy the product:
See other products at this link: http://amzn.to/2u5UWli
Link for customers from the U.K. http://amzn.to/2t15T2g
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”