Remington RM5118R Rodeo 18-Inch 51cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
The Remington RM5118R Rodeo features a powerful 51cc 2-cycle gas engine and 18-inch bar and chain to take on a variety of tree limbs and cutting tasks. It comes equipped with anti-vibration handles to make your work more comfortable.
QuickStart technology makes pull starting the Rodeo easier, and the professional-grade crankcase and sprocket ensure years of solid performance. The Rodeo is a heavy duty chainsaw designed to complete big jobs.
This powerful engine provides the brutal strength you need to cut through fallen limbs, firewood, and any other task that lies in front of you. QuickStart technology reduces the effort it takes to pull start your engine, allowing for easier starting.
• 51cc 2-cycle gas engine
• 18-inch low-kickback bar with sprocket tip and chain
• QuickStart technology makes pull starts easier
• Front and back anti-vibration handles for comfortable operation
• Durable die-cast chassis and pro-grade crankcase and sprocket
• Electronic ignition for reliable starts in all conditions
• Adjustable automatic oiler provides constant lubrication
• Large bucking spikes for controlled cutting
• Heavy duty case included
• Ideal for cutting firewood, trimming medium to large trees, and tackling yard and storm debris
• Fully assembled
See and buy the product: Remington RM5118R Rodeo 18-Inch 51cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
See other products at this link: Remington Gas Chainsaw
Look at the other posts and pages on the blog, you might be interested.
“lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”