Quantum Series Lighting ballasts have been specially designed to perform in the extreme atmospheric conditions found in indoor gardening situations. Quantum Horticulture has gone through great lengths to ensure that this device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules and regulations.
Quantum Series Lighting ballasts will strike both Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lamps without having to flip switches or change wiring like a standard core and coil ballast, while also saving you a noticeable amount of power on your electric bill. Savings of up to 30% have been reported from our laboratory testing facilities compared to standard core and coil ballasts.The dimming switch is located on the front of your ballast just above the lamp cord. Always allow 30 seconds between the different output settings to allow your ballast to draw the proper amount of power and charge your bulb to the desired setting. You will notice how much cooler your new ballast runs and how lightweight it is. The base of the unit gives you many options of how you would like to mount it.The Quantum Series ballast is covered by a full Three year warranty under normal use. You can increase the life of your ballast by always making sure it is kept clean and out of extremely damp conditions.
• Runs at 100%, 75% or 50% power, dimmable
• Compatible with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium Bulbs (HPS)
• Accepts 120V or 240V (both cords included)
• Allows 50 hertz to 60 hertz
• Tested before being packed.
• Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
• Has a Power Factor of 99.9%
• The most stable output frequency of any ballast
• Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
• Light weight and care free
• 3 year no hassle warranty!
See and buy the product:
Quantum 600 Watt Dimmable Electronic Ballast
See other products at this link: Electronic Ballast
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
“lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”