The PS250-A6 Pole Saw, with its mid-mount motor design, provides superior weight distribution and balance. This distinctive engineering creates an original user-centric tool unique to the cordless tool industry. The Pole Saw is equipped with a tool-free extendable fiber glass shaft that allows the tool to extend from 7’3″ to 10’4″ and provides approximately 14-15′ of reach. The high-torque performance is controlled by a custom designed planetary gear reduction system allowing for an efficient transfer of power. The PS250-A6 is configured with a compact cutting head for improved cutting agility, light-weight maneuverability and reduced elevated weight. This pole saw maximizes the ergonomic design, motor power and battery performance to produce up to 500 cuts on 2-3″ size branches. Weighing only 13.5 lbs with 4.0 Ah Battery Pack, this rigid and balanced, pole saw with 8″ bar length and cast aluminum branch removal hook will allow for more work to get done. Battery Pack and Battery Charger included. Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40 volts. Nominal voltage is 37. Based on estimate for a 5’10” (1.8m) individual operating at a 60 degree angle +/- 18 degrees.
· Mid-mount motor design for better tool balance and a reduced elevated weight; Planetary gear reduction system produces a proficient transfer of power
· 40V MAX Lithium Ion Power for up to 500 cuts on 2-3″ branches; Premium cell technology with constant no-fade power
· Compact Cutting Head – 8″ Bar and cast aluminum branch removal hook allow for an improved cutting agility and increased line of sight to cut area
· Ergonomically engineered to be light-weight, balanced, low-vibration, & quiet; Oval, extendable fiberglass shaft helps rigidity and maneuverability
· Instant Start – Freedom from cords, No gas-oil mixing, No pull cords, No warm-up, No emissions
See and buy the product:
OREGON Cordless PS250-A6 40-volt MAX Pole Saw Kit with 4.0 Ah Battery Pack
See other products at this link: Pole Sawe
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
“lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”