NetBrightTM technology enables networked lights to communicate with each other, so when one light detects motion it can instantly activate lights on the same network. The line will launch with our top selling wireless outdoor spotlight. Other wireless lights-including path lights-can be coordinated on one network. An effective range of 150 ft provides a lighting system that is effective for lighting residential, commercial, industrial and hospitality environments.
Increase Your Home Security Instantly
Mr Beams NetBright Spotlights feature patented technology that allows the lights to communicate with each other, creating a wireless network of perimeter security for your home. The battery-powered LED outdoor spotlights install anywhere in minutes without wiring or an electrician for instant, effective security lighting.
-Each security spotlight provides a bright 200-lumen output
-Easily create up to 4 separate lighting zones
-Customize your system by adding up to 50 lights per zone
-Get 1 year of light on each set of batteries with average use of 8-10 activations a day
Smart Security Lighting
NetBright Spotlights contain technology that allows them to create a wireless network. Each outdoor light has four channels for different lighting zones. Add up to 50 lights to each channel within 150 feet.
The LED spotlights use a PIR motion sensor and will activate when it detects motion within 30 feet. When one spotlight activates, all others on the network turn on and remain on as long as there’s motion, then turn off 30 seconds after motion stops to prolong battery life.
Each NetBright Spotlight operates on 3 D-cell batteries, which means they install anywhere without wiring, including doorways, trees, sheds, garages, porches, decks and fences. Installation takes about 5 minutes with the included screws.
• NetBright Motion-activated LED Spotlights communicate with each other, so when one spotlight detects motion, the other NetBright lights activate simultaneously. The MBN346 is a 6-Pack of the MBN340.
• NetBright LED Spotlights take just minutes to install anywhere: on sheds, trees, garages, barns, decks or fences. No electrician needed.
• Each NetBright LED Spotlight provides a powerful 200 lumen beam that illuminates the darkest, farthest corners of your yard. Each light uses 3 D-cell batteries (not included), which can provide up to one year of run time under normal use.
• Each light is equipped with four channels to allow different lighting zones around your house, with the capability of having up to 50 lights synchronized per channel!
• Mr Beams Spotlights with NetBright Technology bring safety and security lighting to even the largest yards, easily and affordably. Watch the video to see them in action!
See and buy the product:
See other products at this link:
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”