Simple and easy to setup, the Intex Sand Filter Krystal Klear pool pump provides an eco-friendly and low-cost option for swimming pool filtration. If you are tired of buying and replacing pool filter cartridges, this filter is for you. With virtually no maintenance, your sand only needs replacement every five years. The 2800 GPH Krystal Clear sand filter from Intex features a powerful motor, 6-way valve, pressure gauge and a built-in timer. This 28647EG meets the UL standards, and it is an excellent upgrade to the filter cartridge system on your Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool (Easy Set, Metal Frame and Ultra Frame — up to 12,800 gallons). Get ready for cool, clear water and less hassle for this season and years to come! Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush algae and grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool!
• Heavy duty 14″ sand filter – requires approximately 55 LBS of sand (sand not included)
• Simple to use and easy to operate filter that will outperform your standard cartridge filters
• Powerful 0.75 HP / 2,800 GPH keeps your water sparkling clean (pump flow rate: 2800 GPH, system flow rate: 2150 GPH)
• Easy operation 6-way valve makes maintenance easy, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter and close system
• Strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the sand and is easy cleaning
Link for customers from the U.K.http://amzn.to/2pYmZ4r
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”