The “New” and improved MFT is taller and is 15% lighter than the previous model (MFT 1080) but still provides a strong, sturdy, portable work table whose guide rail, dual position fence, swivel unit, and stops make clean cuts and precise angles fast and easy. This multi-function table enables a Festool plunge saw to function as a chop saw, radial arm saw, and miter box. When used with Festool routers and saws, exact repeat operations are performed with ease. Features: large support area for safe cutting quick and easy setup and breakdown, foldaway legs with easier to access tensioning knobs, angle stop can be used in any position on the table, adjustable leg to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level, height-adjustable guide rail lowers onto work-piece for safe sawing of small and narrow work. Table is 28-1/4″” x 43-3/8″, 35-1/2″ high, weight 62 lbs, and folds to 7-3/32″, maximum work thickness 3-1/16″, maximum working width 27-9/16″, working height 35-7/16″. Includes (2) guide rail supports, angle unit, fence rail, adjustable stop and guide rail FS 1080. Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states.
• Sturdy work surface for cutting, sanding, routing, and assembly can support up to 260 lbs
• MFT table can be collapsed and used on the floor when required
• Rubber-capped feet protect your floor
• An adjustable leveling foot allows you to use the MFT table in the most irregular of surfaces
• accurately cut materials over 27 in. wide
• Detachable angle unit offers precise angle cutting with angle stop providing precise, repeatable cutting angles
• Ergonomically designed for maximum convenience and reliability
• Superb work surface ideal for cutting, sanding, routing, assembly and more
See and buy the product:
Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table
See other products at this link: Work Table
Look at the other pages and posts on the blog, you might be interested.
“lawncareandgarden.com is a participiant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com”